- 1 ：ベストヒット774RR ：2008/06/20(金) 21:33:36 ID:jac7Wa/f
- 2 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/20(金) 21:41:22 ID:CnVpIrCu
- It is a song written by Peter Frampton, which was originally released on his 1975 album Frampton and as a single,
but gained its highest popularity as a song from his 1976 live album Frampton Comes Alive!.
The song peaked at #6 on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming his biggest hit until "I'm in You" in 1977.
What is it?
- 3 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/21(土) 11:27:21 ID:oNkLIGRS
- It is an English rock band formed in 1967.
With approximately 150 million albums sold worldwide,
they are among the top 30 highest-selling recording artists of all time.
In 1988 the band won a Grammy Award for Best Concept Music Video.
The longest-tenured members of them are Phil Collins, Mike Rutherford,
and Tony Banks. Peter Gabriel, Anthony Phillips and Steve Hackett
were also members of the band in its early days.
What is it?
- 4 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/21(土) 19:54:28 ID:Mf3p9Sar
- In late 1988, She released her second album, Hold An Old Friend's Hand.
It did not do as well as her first album.
Although it did not feature any number one hits, the song "All This Time" did make the top ten.
Who is she?
- 5 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/22(日) 01:55:17 ID:NaGWBwT/
- It is the 7th track of Simply Red's debut studio album Picture Book.
The song was a smash success for the group and quickly rose
to the top of charts across the world.
It remains their most successful single.
The single is one of only two Simply Red songs (the other being
"If You Don't Know Me by Now") to reach number one on the Billboard Hot 100,
remaining at the top for two weeks. It also reached #2 in the UK and was a worldwide hit.
- 6 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/22(日) 11:29:07 ID:yZ3F97UB
- It is a song by Kiss, often seen as a classic rock anthem,
originally released on their 1975 album Dressed to Kill.
It was released as the A-side of their fifth single, with the album track "Getaway."
The studio version of the song peaked at #57 on the Billboard singles chart,
besting the band's previous charting single, "Kissin' Time" (#79).
A subsequent live version released as a single in October 1975,
eventually reaching #12, the first of six Top 20 songs for Kiss in the 1970s.
Since then, it has become Kiss's most identifiable song,
and has served as one of the group's closing concert numbers
in almost every concert since 1976.
- 7 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/22(日) 12:58:59 ID:yZ3F97UB
- It is a song written by singer Stevie Nicks,
for her group Fleetwood Mac's 1977 album, Rumours.
The song was the only U.S. number one hit for the group,
and remains one of their best known songs. In the lyrics,
a woman warns a man that he can be driven mad by loneliness
in the wake of a broken love affair.
- 8 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/22(日) 23:00:18 ID:ZFk+JUKk
>2 Show Me The Way
>5 Holding Back The Years
>6 Rock And Roll All Nite
- 9 ：↑ Ｔｈａｔ’ｓ ｒｉｇｈｔ ！ ：2008/06/22(日) 23:52:24 ID:ASBgtJjh
- It is a song written by Jeff Lynne and recorded by The Move,
that became a hit for the Electric Light Orchestra (led by Jeff Lynne,
ELO originally being a side project of The Move) in 1976.
- 10 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/23(月) 00:12:49 ID:hhFZVm9w
- Linda Ronstadt recorded a slightly toned-down version of the song in 1977.
Ronstadt's interpretation was released on the triple platium album, Simple Dreams.
Released as a single (on the Asylum label, #45462), Ronstadt's version of the song debuted
on the charts February 18, 1978, and peaked at the No. 31 position after nine weeks.
Simple Dreams also contained another Zevon song, "Carmelita."
What is the song ?
- 11 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/23(月) 11:09:22 ID:hDE2HBih
- It is a song written by Brian May and recorded and performed by Queen.
One version was used as the opening track on their 1977 album News of the World.
This version consists of a stamping-clapping beat, and a power chorus, being somewhat of an anthem.
- 12 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/23(月) 16:46:53 ID:oxyJE0mo
- It is the song on Supertramp's 1977 progressive rock album Even in the Quietest Moments....
Its writing credits are given to Rick Davies and Roger Hodgson, members of the band,
although it is generally acknowledged to be a Hodgson composition.
The song was released as a single that same year and became a hit for the band internationally,
including a number 15 peak on the Billboard Hot 100.
- 13 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/23(月) 20:59:05 ID:/bx9SKfD
- >>09 Do Ya
>>10 Poor Poor Pitiful Me
>>11 We Will Rock You
>>12 Give A Little Bit
- 14 ：BEST HIT NO NAME ：2008/06/24(火) 10:29:25 ID:GkCYEU26
- ↑ Perfect ! あ、>>10 私にはついてない
Doya は どだ にかけて。
Doya ELO と ユートピアVersion あそこらの関係がよくわからないです。
It is a song written by Freddie Mercury and originally recorded by the band Queen
for their 1975 album A Night at the Opera.
The song is in the style of a stream-of-consciousness nightmare,
and has unusual musical structure for popular music
(it has no chorus, instead consisting of seemingly disjunct sections including operatic segments
and an a cappella and heavy metal part).
- 15 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/24(火) 15:21:32 ID:B8YG6sCq
- The song is, like most of the songs on Balance of Power,
musically upbeat and bright but lyrically darker, concerning a dishonest lover.
Released as a single in 1986, the song peaked at number eighteen on the Billboard singles chart,
making it their final hit single in the US.
- 16 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/24(火) 15:55:58 ID:B8YG6sCq
- It is a ballad written by Joe Brooks and originally recorded
by Kasey Cisyk for the soundtrack to the film of the same name.
Cisyk's single was credited to "Original Cast," not to Cisyk herself,
and only reached #80 on the pop chart.
- 17 ：BEST HIT NO NAME ：2008/06/25(水) 13:51:31 ID:j8ylTxPj
- It was the first hit single from the American all-female band. It was written by Prince in 1984
The song's lyrics tell of someone waking from a romantic dream at 6 o'clock on Monday morning,
and facing a hectic journey to work when she would prefer to still be enjoying relaxing on Sunday
？her "I-don't-have-to-run day".
- 18 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/25(水) 22:18:29 ID:HRUxULxG
- ユートピアのAnother Liveはイイね！
>>14 Bohemian Rhapsody
>>15 Calling America
>>16 You Light Up My Life
>>17 Manic Monday
- 19 ：↑ Ｔｈａｔ’ｓ ｒｉｇｈｔ ：2008/06/26(木) 14:01:27 ID:yKLczjk9
- The song has a haunting rhythm and feel throughout the intro, bridge, and verses,
but a 'summer-ey' hook and guitar tones.
It is widely speculated that the song is about the passing of youth and entering middle age,
with the obvious theme of 'summer love' apparent in the choruses,
and of reminiscence of a past relationship. The line, "My love for you will still be strong,
after the boys of summer have gone" can be construed as a realization
that relationships are often destroyed by one's own restless youth,
even though there is a conflicting internal desire for that love to flourish
What is the song?
- 20 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/26(木) 14:16:43 ID:S0P5ZM1N
- The song's lyrics are about a spoiled girl who can rely on her parents' money to do whatever she wants.
The song was rumored to be about the then-scandalous newspaper heiress Patty Hearst.
In fact, the title character in the song is based on a spoiled heir to a fast-food chain
who was an ex-boyfriend of his girlfriend,
Sara Allen. "But you can't write, 'You're a rich boy' in a song, so I changed it to a girl,"
- 21 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/27(金) 10:00:02 ID:e3nsOGVq
- The song was their first, and only, U.S. number-one single.
The song was written by member Dennis DeYoung as a birthday present for his wife Suzanne
- 22 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/27(金) 15:31:04 ID:e3nsOGVq
- The song is one of the most famous contributions of Brad Whitford to the band,
featuring his signature opening guitar notes, riff, and solo.
The song opens like a slow song, with the slow, careful playing of the guitar and Steven Tyler's dreamy lyrics.
But then after 22 seconds, it abruptly changes to a hard rocking bluesy song,
complete with a boogie background and two-guitar interplay between Brad Whitford and Joe Perry,
with Whitford playing the low notes of the song's riff on the verse and Perry playing funk chords higher up on the neck.
- 23 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/27(金) 21:27:21 ID:d2y3kgSs
- >>19 The Boys Of Summer / Don Henley
>>20 Rich Girl / Daryl Hall & John Oates
>>21 Babe / Styx
>>22 Last Child / Aerosmith
- 24 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/28(土) 14:01:30 ID:kvH5Z7nM
- 25 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/28(土) 14:52:21 ID:U8s4wvgj
- 敷居を低くしてるんだヨン。 出題のほうもヨロシコ原宿にっくじゃがあず
sexually suggestive lyrics
”He tells me in his bedroom voice
Cmon honey, lets go make some noise”
- 26 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/29(日) 01:35:46 ID:b6iuxVpx
- It is the fourth studio album by the German heavy metal band.
It was released in 1976, and was the first album of the band
to attract attention outside Europe.
The original cover, featuring a naked prepubescent girl,
stirred controversy in the United States and elsewhere.
It was subsequently reissued with a different cover.
- 27 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/29(日) 02:21:30 ID:b6iuxVpx
- It was written after Simon's divorce from first wife Peggy Harper and takes a humorous look at ways
to end a relationship: "Just slip out the back, Jack / Make a new plan, Stan.
" Studio drummer Steve Gadd created the unique drum beat that became the hook and colour
for the song consisting of an almost military beat.
The song was recorded in a small New York City studio in the heart of Broadway.
- 28 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/29(日) 23:34:39 ID:8A03wI/F
- The song has also been recorded by many other artists.
The Carpenters did a version of the song and released it on their 1973 Now & Then album,
as well as on the B-side of "Please Mr. Postman" in 1974.
Shirley Bassey has also recorded this song, first released on her 1982 album All By Myself.
Other artists to perform it include Sergio Mendes & Brasil '77, No Mercy, Robert Goulet,
Helen Reddy, and Kenny Rogers.
- 29 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/30(月) 17:34:35 ID:/Dls6N7o
- How Many 出題者 & 回答者 in このスレ ?
- 30 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/06/30(月) 19:12:32 ID:1+HuXQJU
Virgin Killer / Scorpions
500 Ways To Leave Your Lover / Paul Simon
This Masquerade / Leon Russell
- 31 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/07/01(火) 02:42:14 ID:JxCmT33K
- It was the third single from their 1987 album.
The song reached #3 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States,
#9 in Australia, #15 in the UK, and #8 on the Mainstream Rock Tracks in the US.
The song features a signature Kirk Pengilly sax solo and lyrics about a partying lifestyle.
The first line "Live, baby, live", was later referenced in the title of the bands's
1991 release Live Baby Live.
- 32 ：BEST HIT NO NAME ：2008/07/01(火) 10:35:21 ID:3Pleigdj
- The movie
In addition, the film includes live appearances by Linda Ronstadt,
Jimmy Buffett, Tom Petty, and REO Speedwagon. Steely Dan perform the classic title theme,
and Dan Fogelberg, Joe Walsh, Boz Scaggs and Queen also contributed soundtrack music.
The film utilized such future hits as We Will Rock You (in a protest rally sequence)
and Life's Been Good integrated into the plot.
- 33 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/07/01(火) 15:09:40 ID:5A/tHjQo
- His career achievements include sales of more than 76 million records worldwide.
In 1978, five of his albums were on the best-selling charts simultaneously;
a feat equalled only by Frank Sinatra and Johnny Mathis
- 34 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/08/02(土) 09:44:39 ID:FlX9KlGI
Put your hand in my pocket
Grab onto my rocket
Feels so good to see you Lucille
- 35 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/08/05(火) 14:03:18 ID:37hLfG1G
- The singer scored her most commercially successful hit
with the ballad "Thinking of You" in 1989, when hit peaked at #4 on the Adult Contemporary chart
and at #12 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- 36 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/08(月) 10:23:03 ID:itkt3Wa6
- The song was a hit again in 1964 recorded by Del Shannon and James Taylor in 1977.
Taylor's version of the song was the most successful, peaking at #4
on the Billboard Hot 100 and topping the adult contemporary chart.
This version also earned Taylor his second Grammy Award for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance, Male.
- 37 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/11(木) 11:36:12 ID:2nPuCCi4
- The edited single version was Blue Öyster Cult's biggest US hit,
reaching #12 on the American charts in November 1976.
- 38 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/11(木) 11:59:38 ID:2nPuCCi4
- It is a song written by Jeff Lynne and recorded by The Move,
that became a hit for the Electric Light Orchestra .
- 39 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/11(木) 12:05:18 ID:2nPuCCi4
- The repeated chorus of the song:
It's a livin' thing.
It's a terrible thing to lose.
It's a given thing.
What a terrible thing to lose.
- 40 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/11(木) 12:15:35 ID:2nPuCCi4
- It was McCartney's first foray into the then-popular disco sound,
with his bass guitar taking a lead role against a steady disco-style drumbeat.
It became one of the best-selling singles of the 1970s.
- 41 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/11(木) 22:27:43 ID:KsZiS76W
- 42 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/12(金) 02:25:04 ID:Ex+7GoVf
- That's right.
下呂 杏 不器”
- 43 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/12(金) 02:41:44 ID:Ex+7GoVf
- The song of the same name
Madonna and Eurythmics
- 44 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/12(金) 02:44:17 ID:Ex+7GoVf
- The song of the same name
Earth,wind and fire ＆ Bay city rollers
- 45 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/12(金) 11:38:27 ID:WV+jkdIs
- It was also John's first No.1 single in the UK, topping the chart for six weeks in mid 1976.
He would not enjoy a solo British chart-topper until 1990.
It also became his sixth No. 1 single in the US, topping the Billboard Hot 100 for four weeks.
- 46 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/12(金) 11:48:25 ID:WV+jkdIs
- The song peaked at number-one on the Hot 100,
and was the best-selling single of The Miracles' career. By 1979,
the song saw its first cover, this time performed by Thelma Houston.
Houston's version became became a popular song with club DJ's at the time in the United States,
although it did not chart. In Asia, and especially in Japan,
- 47 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/12(金) 21:40:44 ID:f2uhLAN1
- 48 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/13(土) 03:20:00 ID:c9ZILeBr
- 43 Who's that girl のつもりで設問しました。
- 49 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/13(土) 03:33:27 ID:c9ZILeBr
- The Miracles , MornigMusume
The same title
- 50 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/13(土) 03:38:20 ID:c9ZILeBr
- A song by the New Wave band ABC.
The lyrics and name are a tribute to Smokey Robinson.
- 51 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/13(土) 03:46:49 ID:c9ZILeBr
- The song
Elvis Presley version
Willie Nelson version
Pet Shop Boys version
- 52 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/13(土) 03:53:26 ID:c9ZILeBr
- The song's lyrics
"Thunder only happens when it's raining
Players only love you when they're playing "
- 53 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/13(土) 11:17:02 ID:X2i9atez
- English pop band
Named after a friend who really did hate jazz
- 54 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/13(土) 11:31:09 ID:X2i9atez
- The song's lyrics 1978
"You used to think that it was so easy
You used to say that it was so easy
But you're tryin'
You're tryin' now"
- 55 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/16(火) 14:42:34 ID:989D8/Yp
- The song was re-recorded by Michael Damian.
His version made it to #69 on Billboard.
- 56 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/19(金) 14:11:10 ID:ymlIhhVW
- The song
Produced by Andrew ｽﾞﾗ
- 57 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/26(金) 10:33:16 ID:uG+DNrwD
- The song became Eagles' second number one single in July 1975 on the Billboard Hot 100.
The song's theme is a man's pursuit of a woman for a romantic encounter.
- 58 ：ベストヒット名無しさん：2008/09/26(金) 10:52:21 ID:uG+DNrwD
- The song lyrics
I can't sleep nights
Wishing you were here beside me
Can't help feeling
That's way it ought to be
You know we could run (run, run) away
And I couldn't bear to hear
The things they'd say
read.cgi ver 05.04.00 2017/10/04 Walang Kapalit ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)