Japan vs America
- 1 ：maji：2008/06/28(Sat) 04:08:38 ID:0glzmcGC0
- Who would win in a fight?
- 2 ：maji：2008/06/28(Sat) 04:09:45 ID:9D00Z4teO
- 3 ：maji：2008/06/28(Sat) 04:10:24 ID:1iMkGV+z0
- No one cares.
- 4 ：maji：2008/06/28(Sat) 04:14:54 ID:GQ0h13020
- whoever lose, we win
- 5 ：maji：2008/06/28(Sat) 04:14:55 ID:2e99vS7O0
- America already one.
- 6 ：maji：2008/06/28(Sat) 04:17:55 ID:QAxVHFNX0
I'm not so sure.
- 7 ：maji：2008/06/28(Sat) 04:19:02 ID:JdkHmskA0
- The bigger America pressed the action for most of the fight but failed to make it pay.
He put Japan on his butt several times, but was unable to follow up with his vaunted
ground-and-pound. He later pointed to back problems, saying he had undergone injections
two weeks prior to the fight.
America, who was cut under the eye in the first round, locked in a guillotine choke as the
second round ended but a contorted Japan was saved by the bell. The fight ended with an
Japan takedown, and a bleeding America on his back.
Japan (15-0-1) seemed more focused on defence. And America (16-5-1) was
unable to deliver on offence.
"I just needed to do a little bit more to get the job done," Japan conceded.
The judges gave America the first two rounds and Japan the third. With the point deduction by
referee (Big) John McCarthy in the second, it made for the draw,
America had no problem with the point deduction for grabbing the fence to avoid the takedown,
a penalty many fans in the arena missed. Both America and Japan disputed the other judging.
- 8 ：maji：2008/06/28(Sat) 04:25:49 ID:dKYSp9WR0
That is the best thing I have read all month. Awesome.
- 9 ：maji：2008/06/28(Sat) 05:20:18 ID:eXKN4FNU0
read.cgi ver 05.04.00 2017/10/04 Walang Kapalit ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)