- 1 ：maji：2008/06/28(Sat) 02:46:14 ID:twPCqZzG0
- Are airports in other countries anything like airports in America?
American airports are becoming quite totalitarian.
Their "security measures" seem to defy logic.
Is this sort of thing limited to America, or...?
- 2 ：maji：2008/06/28(Sat) 02:47:01 ID:dO/zNmPy0
- hmm i see
- 3 ：maji：2008/06/28(Sat) 02:55:59 ID:dABlJWLl0
- When I was flying home from Tokyo I noticed that the security was much more laid back. When I got back to American customs, things got scary almost.
- 4 ：maji：2008/06/28(Sat) 11:18:13 ID:2e99vS7O0
- I know Japanese customs takes your fingerprints and other stuff like America does
now. Terrorism I guess. Although why Japan would be a major target for terrorists
is beyond me.
- 5 ：maji：2008/06/28(Sat) 12:59:11 ID:eXKN4FNU0
The only acts of terrorism to have happened in Japan
were committed by native Japanese extremists.
They have no reason whatsoever to be singling out foreigners
like this, but the government somehow feels that it is necessary.
- 6 ：maji：2008/06/28(Sat) 13:42:40 ID:lUq1h7q90
I think the reasoning behind this is "if the U.S. can do it, we can do it, too."
read.cgi ver 05.04.02 2018/11/22 Walang Kapalit ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)