- 1 ：maji：2008/06/08(Sun) 01:47:44 ID:hcxaqFDQ0
- hiduke no junban
chuuto hanpa na sigoto surun ja nee!!
- 2 ：maji：2008/06/12(Thu) 20:14:08 ID:OTsftyMz0
- he does not care about this board. maybe.
- 3 ：maji：2008/06/19(Thu) 03:51:19 ID:6ybgChWf0
- After the baby was born, the panicked Japanese father went to see the obstetrician.
"Doctor," he said, "I don't mind telling you, but I'm a little upset because my daughter has red hair. She can't possibly be mine."
"Nonsense," the doctor said.
"Even though you and your wife both have black hair, one of your ancestors may have contributed red hair to the gene pool."
"It isn't possible," the man insisted. "We're pure Asian."
"Well," said the doctor, "let me ask you this.
How often do you have sex?"
The man seemed ashamed. "I've been working very hard for the past year.
We only made love once or twice a month."
"There you have it!" the doctor said confidently. "It's just rust."
- 4 ：maji：2008/06/24(Tue) 17:09:52 ID:Caljno/p0
I totally agree with Lovelock. What he says might sound exaggerated, or even crazy, but imagine what it would have felt like to hear some nut say that the world was round way back in the day...
What do you guys think?
- 5 ：maji：2008/06/27(Fri) 02:35:35 ID:ILr7j60c0
- A sharp increase in drugs and cellphones found inside a Brazilian prison mystified officials -- until guards spotted some distressed pigeons struggling to stay airborne.
Inmates at the prison in Marilia, Sao Paulo state had been training carrier pigeons to smuggle in goods using cell phone sized pouches on their backs, a low-tech but ingenious way of skipping the high-tech security that visitors faced.
"We have sophisticated equipment to search people when they go in, but they avoided this by finding another way to bring in cellphones and drugs," prison director Luciano Gamateli told Globo TV."
- 6 ：maji：2008/06/27(Fri) 21:41:46 ID:ILr7j60c0
The launch of a new Government agency will see 11.3million people vetted for any criminal past before they are approved to have contact with children aged under 16.
But the increase in child protection measures is so great it is "poisoning" relationships between the generations, according to respected sociologist Professor Frank Furedi.
In a report for think tank Civitas, he said the use of criminal records bureau checks to ensure the safety of children and vulnerable adults has created an atmosphere of suspicion.
As a result ordinary parents - many of whom are volunteers at sports and social clubs - now find themselves regarded "potential child abusers".
read.cgi ver 05.04.02 2018/11/22 Walang Kapalit ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)