Chot in de Naikai
- 1 ：maji：2008/05/09(Fri) 05:13:27 ID:YeN3cpIU0
- chot dake yo?
Chat in English @ dejima
Chat in Japanese @ nandemo ari
- 2 ：maji：2008/05/09(Fri) 05:33:06 ID:nonmJItLO
- 3 ：maji：2008/05/09(Fri) 05:58:42 ID:YeN3cpIU0
- Kato Cha is great still..
- 4 ：maji：2008/05/09(Fri) 08:01:22 ID:YeN3cpIU0
2 de gobaku kayo... orz
- 5 ：XD：2008/05/09(Fri) 09:08:14 ID:dbzxSQLh0
- Hi! Im from Nandemo-Ari Board.
Do-zo yoroshiku. =)
- 6 ：maji：2008/05/09(Fri) 21:08:37 ID:YeN3cpIU0
I wanna give you Mt.Fuji but I couldn't..
So I've posted it in Nandemo-Ari Board.
- 7 ：XD：2008/05/09(Fri) 21:54:14 ID:dbzxSQLh0
Im glad of your heart.
- 8 ：maji：2008/05/09(Fri) 22:26:50 ID:YeN3cpIU0
- Well, I'm not maji but just a Koala~
This board must have problems with emoticons.
Be free to make use of that thread if you wanna use some.
- 9 ：maji：2008/05/10(Sat) 06:01:29 ID:J8XnaFyJ0
- Mina san Ohayo gozai masu~
Good morning musume and Hello project.
- 10 ：maji：2008/05/14(Wed) 22:02:17 ID:z/7nrAYd0
- oha kon ban chiwa~
- 11 ：maji：2008/05/14(Wed) 22:06:46 ID:z/7nrAYd0
- sayou nara~
- 12 ：maji：2008/05/14(Wed) 22:07:49 ID:z/7nrAYd0
- agari masen..
- 13 ：maji：2008/05/15(Thu) 00:46:38 ID:Qw7cwru/0
- I think this board be going to Chugakusei
teki broken Japanglish no board toshite
Zenjitekini Engish conversation in writing english wo
master dekiru tokoro tonaru.
- 14 ：maji：2008/05/15(Thu) 21:18:33 ID:Mo/oeWps0
Okay boku jyo.
You scream "Ice cream".
- 15 ：maji：2008/05/21(Wed) 20:43:46 ID:dhNAYlG40
We call it Engrish.
And Chubow don't know the word "Zenjiteki".
- 16 ：maji：2008/05/21(Wed) 22:56:53 ID:/AOT6U2O0
zenji teki ni = [zenji ni]
by (slow) degrees, by little and little, by successive stages, little by little, piecemeal, step by step
- 17 ：maji：2008/05/22(Thu) 15:23:36 ID:uY9fvUss0
- Thank you.
And I know that.
We use it mostly like "zenji shinten shite iru".
And I never heard someone saying "zenji ni".
Anyway, Mr.Zenji Peking is much more famous the word "zenji" itself.
- 18 ：maji：2008/05/22(Thu) 15:26:42 ID:uY9fvUss0
- X I never heard
O I've never heard
This is Mr.Zenji Peking > ttp://www3.ocn.ne.jp/~pekin/pekin_mini_red.jpg
- 19 ：maji：2008/05/22(Thu) 15:29:08 ID:uY9fvUss0
- X much more famous the word
O much more famous than the word
Too hard for me to use small keyboard >_<
- 20 ：maji：2008/05/23(Fri) 22:25:00 ID:pl1S08VE0
- Dejima is now about to die...
Nagasaki Shonin people! Yes! We need a lot more shonin people!
Tirimen donya in Echigo is the best!
- 21 ：maji：2008/05/23(Fri) 22:27:48 ID:pl1S08VE0
- Every chirimen donya has a INROW in his pocket.
And it's very precious even now.
- 22 ：maji：2008/05/23(Fri) 22:30:01 ID:pl1S08VE0
- Sometimes Sukesan and Kakusan are helpful too.
But there are too many Sukesan and Kakusan in Japan.
It's a kind of pity that I can't tell which is which.
- 23 ：maji：2008/06/13(Fri) 21:15:47 ID:AxzAGF/r0
- The pope has timed a speech about the role of Ireland in European history to coincide with the eve of the Lisbon Referendum.
Pope Benedict has used his weekly audience to praise the central role of Irish missionaries in European history, a day before voters go to the polls to decide the future of the Lisbon Treaty.
Speaking to tens of thousands of pilgrims in St Peter's Square, the Pope gave a sermon about the life of St Columbanus, an Irish monk born in 543 who travelled to Europe to spread Christianity.
In his speech charting the saint's life, Pope Benedict said that Columbanus could be called a "European saint".
- 24 ：maji：2008/06/13(Fri) 21:16:34 ID:AxzAGF/r0
- The Pope explained that Columbanus, who was born in Leinster, entered monastic life in Bangor aged 20, before leaving "with 12 companions to begin missionary work on the European continent,
where the migration of peoples from the north and the east had caused entire Christian regions to lapse back into paganism".
He established three monasteries, including one built in Luxeuil which "became the centre for the expansion of monastic and missionary life of the Irish tradition on mainland Europe".
Columbanus and his Irish monks were expelled in 610 and "condemned to definitive exile" after a row with King Theodric over the monarch's "adulterous relationships," the Pope explained.
Unable to return to Ireland, they moved to Switzerland where they continued their work.
'Founding father of Europe'
The saint was an early advocate of European unity, at least in religious terms.
- 25 ：maji：2008/06/13(Fri) 21:16:56 ID:AxzAGF/r0
- The church was split with schisms in northern Italy, prompting Columbanus to write "a letter to Pope Boniface IV to convince him to make certain decisive steps towards re-establishing unity".
Pope Benedict described Columbanus as one of the founding "Fathers of Europe".
"(Columbanus) spent all his energies to nourish the Christian roots of the nascent Europe.
"With his spiritual strength, with his faith, with his love of God and neighbour, he became one of the Fathers of Europe, showing us today the way to those roots from which our continent may be reborn," he said.
While the Pope did not urge a "yes" vote in Ireland, church sources said that the timing of his speech would not have been accidental.
He has frequently spoken about the need for European unity and for a Europe as a "community" which he has said must acknowledge its Christian heritage.
- 26 ：maji：2008/06/13(Fri) 21:17:38 ID:AxzAGF/r0
- He also chose the name Benedict, as the last Pope Benedict was a vigorous advocate of European unity, striving to avoid the outbreak of World War.
While the Irish Catholic hierarchy has not taken a stance for or against the Lisbon Treaty, or directed its congregation on how to vote, a statement by Irish bishops last month was widely seen as supportive of the treaty.
It urged voters not to register a protest vote and condemned groups spreading "false information", a regular jibe by the "yes" campaign used against their opponents in the "no" camp.
"Those who seek to influence the outcome of the referendum either by offering misleading or patently incorrect advice or by introducing extraneous factors into the debate, ought to be condemned," the bishops said in their statement.
- 27 ：maji：2008/06/13(Fri) 21:18:02 ID:AxzAGF/r0
- The bishops also said they believed the treaty would not change Ireland's constitutional prohibition on abortion, an argument put forward by some, including a number of clergy, against the treaty.
The Pope is close to the Catholic Archbishop of Dublin Diarmaid Martin, who was a senior figure and diplomat in the Vatican when Pope Benedict was cardinal.
Archbishop Martin presented the Irish Catholic bishops' statement on the Irish media, and is likely to have briefed the Vatican on the referendum.
Whether this inspired a speech by the Pope about Irish missionaries' historic role in Europe - just as the country's people determine the future shape of Europe in the referendum - is probably a Vatican decision likely to remain behind closed doors.
- 28 ：maji：2008/06/19(Thu) 18:57:50 ID:6ybgChWf0
- Our Raptor,
Who art in /h/eaven,
shopped be Thy face;
Thy donations come;
Thy posts be done
in /b/ as it is in /h/eaven.
Give us this day our daily Bridget;
and forgive us our trolling
as we forgive those who troll against us,
and lead us n-ot into faggotry,
but deliver us from /fur/ry.
In the name of the Moot,
the Raptor, and the Holy server.
- 29 ：American Unko：2008/06/27(Fri) 00:08:03 ID:vpTWBuH40
- . . . ,,
. . . 'i ;;;;;,_
. . . . 'ii ;;;;;;;_;:..,,.,,,,,
. . . . . i; i; i; i;'',',;''_' :;,.
. . . . . .Xy__;:. . _ ) . . .)
. . . . . _(I''._,_,,__,, r_ , /
. . . .,/;:;'':;.:;''; i;'',',;;;_'' ; ;':;,.
. . . (ycc;:...:,:.:._;:..:,:.:.. _ . . .)
. . . .i.''-=v''- .:v_,, c_, r_ ,/
. . . /;i;i; '',',;;;_'';'';'';'';'';;;.K' ' ':;,
. . (y_ ,_;:...:,:.:._;_;:.:,:.:. . _ . . . , )
. . .V''.-= v''- .:v:: X_._ .,,_,,:_,r
. /i;i;'',',;;;_''U'';'';'';'';;;;;/.E''''' ' ':;,,
(y,,;:..R.:,:.:._;:.E.:,:.:. ._U 'o, , ' . , )
.V,,..;::;;;::,;,::;):;:;:; .:v_._ .,_,,v_,,r_,V
- 30 ：maji：2008/06/27(Fri) 02:30:08 ID:ILr7j60c0
- A sharp increase in drugs and cellphones found inside a Brazilian prison mystified officials -- until guards spotted some distressed pigeons struggling to stay airborne.
Inmates at the prison in Marilia, Sao Paulo state had been training carrier pigeons to smuggle in goods using cell phone sized pouches on their backs, a low-tech but ingenious way of skipping the high-tech security that visitors faced.
"We have sophisticated equipment to search people when they go in, but they avoided this by finding another way to bring in cellphones and drugs," prison director Luciano Gamateli told Globo TV."
- 31 ：maji：2008/06/27(Fri) 21:41:26 ID:ILr7j60c0
The launch of a new Government agency will see 11.3million people vetted for any criminal past before they are approved to have contact with children aged under 16.
But the increase in child protection measures is so great it is "poisoning" relationships between the generations, according to respected sociologist Professor Frank Furedi.
In a report for think tank Civitas, he said the use of criminal records bureau checks to ensure the safety of children and vulnerable adults has created an atmosphere of suspicion.
As a result ordinary parents - many of whom are volunteers at sports and social clubs - now find themselves regarded "potential child abusers".
read.cgi ver 05.04.00 2017/10/04 Walang Kapalit ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)